Volunteers are as important to our organization as our coaches, instructors and physios. They also provide an important link between the USC leadership and the player families.
Opportunities for students:
As long as you have a strong soccer background, are self motivated and seek experience in leadership, we can provide you with the necessary hours at the recreational and/or competitive coaching and instructor level.
We will ease you into your responsibilities using our proven apprenticeship program.
Below are some examples:
- United SC spring and fall outdoor program
- United SC fall and winter indoor program
- After School Programs
- USC Academy Coaching/Instructor assistant
- USC Academy soccer camps/clinics assistant
Minimum age requirement:
- Recreational sector, age 14
- Competitive sector, age 16
Volunteers are also needed in day to day USC Academy operations.
If you have strong managerial and organizational skills, your help is needed in various areas.
- Team management
- Event management
- Tournament & Travel organization
- USC- parent liasion
- Advisory board
If you want to volunteer, we can make it happen.
Certain requirements and regulations apply.
Please contact USC Academy for more information.
We are happy to help!